Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Sunshine!

It's a beautiful day in Deale! Sunshine and no rain. 

Today was CPES day. I laid out all of the pieces on a plastic sheet on the fore deck and a tarp on the aft cabin top and applied CPES to all of the new wood. I also treated the cut out areas at the deck around the aft starboard corner post, the aft edge of the aft cabin roof, and deck next to the Sampson post. For good measure I treated the port corner post and the open grain end of the bow sprit. 

At the end of the day I epoxied the deck repairs in place. Finally some construction!  Looking good. 




I saw that the marina had pulled a second derilect boat out and plopped it on the ground. Last week they hauled one out and cut it into dumpster size pieces over the next week. Looks like this one will suffer the same fate. Kinda sad. 



Yummy fried oyster po-boy and a sun downer at Happy Harbor. When I returned, Chris my next dock neighbor said that it was raining in Leesburg ....coming our way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment